Chelsea 2017/2018

Conti ain’t daft if teams work and run to close us down they leave space where we will pass through them remember the scum last season at home didn’t come out there last 3rd Neville spouting pure cretinous bile he is fcuking clueless K\/NT

Conti ain’t daft if teams work and run to close us down they leave space where we will pass through them remember the scum last season at home didn’t come out there last 3rd Neville spouting pure cretinous bile he is fcuking clueless K\/NT
Well he must be a bit daft when you could see after 20 minutes their only out ball was a punt forward to a diminutives forward line. Why on earth he didn’t introduce giroud or morata after we scored only he knows. They were crying out for a big man.

Well he must be a bit daft when you could see after 20 minutes their only out ball was a punt forward to a diminutives forward line. Why on earth he didn’t introduce giroud or morata after we scored only he knows. They were crying out for a big man.

So they will have one less midfielder yeah good luck with that we were dominating with them playing no strikers.

they are so conservative and negative jesus i can't believe. they will rightly will miss on top 4. minimum skills more hoof and physicality. can't believe that they payed 35 mil. for drinkwater. txiki signed best prospects like gabi, ederson and sane for that money and still get stick from our fanbase.

The negative, conservative approach only comes from 1 person.

You're right though, not only are there very little football people at board level, but there seem to be very little cohesion among the people that are on the board. You can't look at Chelsea's recent transfers and think "yes, they are working towards this or that, they are building something". It seems very erratic and off the cuff.

Thats true,perhaps their problems run even deeper.Do they even have players that have any real affection for the the club?

Loads. Azpi for starters, but also Christensen, Moses, Willian, Fabregas, and yes even Hazard and Courtois.

Conte appears the one whose downed tools this time.

Waiting and relying on a moment of magic from his players.

Who themselves love to give up, so he's fucked basically.

He also throws the players under the bus. After this game, he was asked why he waited until the 80-something minute to bring on Morata and his answer was something like "I waiting to see if Hazard could create something, but he didn't, it was disappointing". I genuinely believe he is trying to get himself sacked.

We were good, but this isn't excusable really is it?

Conte said after the game that when you play a team like City, you must use your brain, if you try to play forward, you could lose 2-3 goals, so we must user our brains and be prepared to suffer without the ball. The only explanation I can think of is Conte instructing them to not only sit back, but stand off the press too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.