Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't mind if the rags make the top four, it will ensures he keeps his job. The longer he's there the better in my opinion.

Looked pretty dishevelled again today wittering on about Rashford. What we thinking, less than 12 months left? Is his ego or the Rags ego going to allow him to plod along offering little danger to the elite & winning them odd 2nd rate cup.

I actually don't mind if the rags make the top four, it will ensures he keeps his job. The longer he's there the better in my opinion.
Unfortunately they will secure the top 4 and i disagree hugely.I want those fuckers to suffer and as long as they qualify for the Champs league that isn't happening.

Unfortunately they will secure the top 4 and i disagree hugely.I want those fuckers to suffer and as long as they qualify for the Champs league that isn't happening.

... and as long as The qualify for the UCL we all know they will continue to get soft draws at every turn.

They need to rebuild and as long as he’s there it won’t be done properly. With every purchase he is setting them back further i.e Sanchez, Matic, Lindelof, Lukaku.

The win over Chelsea unfortunately confirmed they will get top 4. Not something any of us wanted but look at the bright side, long term this top 4 finish will be better for us and worse for them.

Jeez...he’s making it tough for this campaign to succeed.
It may be his only success of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.