General Videogame Thread

Is it easy to pick up how to play? Ive been tempted but been resisting as it looks like one of those games ill just get destroyed on.

I played a bit after downloading it and got battered, I went away and watched a single Youtube 'beginner's guide' and went back and had a lot more idea. It's seems simple, I imagine there's a lot to it if you want to dedicate time, if not, it's a fun shooter. So far I cam 6th out of 100 and that's my best round. Often though, I die quickly!

I played a bit after downloading it and got battered, I went away and watched a single Youtube 'beginner's guide' and went back and had a lot more idea. It's seems simple, I imagine there's a lot to it if you want to dedicate time, if not, it's a fun shooter. So far I cam 6th out of 100 and that's my best round. Often though, I die quickly!

Build, build and build... have over 100 wins myself and the better ive got at building the better I've got at the game.

Build, build and build... have over 100 wins myself and the better ive got at building the better I've got at the game.

Build what though? I often build a ramp or stairs to traverse the terrain, but I see people building houses and stuff then having to move anyway because of the storm?

Build what though? I often build a ramp or stairs to traverse the terrain, but I see people building houses and stuff then having to move anyway because of the storm?
Depends really. The first thing you should do when getting shot at is build some walls in the direction you are getting shot from(keep building until they have to reload) build stairs up the the walls straight after and you immediately have an advantage vs the person shooting you.

I don't ever build houses until near the end of the game when the map is smaller. Gives you protection from other players(though gives away your location) and a better view of your surroundings.

Also should build around yourself when healing out in the open.

Stairs/ramps are the best tool in the game especially if you want to play aggressvely as you can build them and keep moving forward when getting shot at.

Depends really. The first thing you should do when getting shot at is build some walls in the direction you are getting shot from(keep building until they have to reload) build stairs up the the walls straight after and you immediately have an advantage vs the person shooting you.

I don't ever build houses until near the end of the game when the map is smaller. Gives you protection from other players(though gives away your location) and a better view of your surroundings.

Also should build around yourself when healing out in the open.

Stairs/ramps are the best tool in the game especially if you want to play aggressvely as you can build them and keep moving forward when getting shot at.

Cheers - I'll give it a go tonight.

When I'm playing I can't help but think that it wants to be Team Fortress, in terms of style
Always been a console bod(convenience not fanboy) so i hadn't seen Team Fortress...got to admit looks like i would have loved that in my young and virile days...and yes just off a 5 min clip i can see why you would think it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.