Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate Mahrez very highly and he will definitely improve the squad, but I hope to give Diaz proper chance to improve & prove his worth.

I know there is a risk with that, but I think we can take it.

I’ve no idea if it’s fake or not but he just posted this on his official Facebook page;

“After the last consultation with many doctors, I’ve decided to stay away from football ,As my time as a football player comes to an end , I would like to say few words.
I want to thank everybody for the kindness and support they have shown me in this incredible city , you will be always in my heart .“

I’ve no idea if it’s fake or not but he just posted this on his official Facebook page;

“After the last consultation with many doctors, I’ve decided to stay away from football ,As my time as a football player comes to an end , I would like to say few words.
I want to thank everybody for the kindness and support they have shown me in this incredible city , you will be always in my heart .“

Pretty sure it's a hack, it does seem strange that's the only place he's supposedly posted it on

Don’t know if he’s been hacked but he’s just announced he’s retiring on his official Facebook account after consulting with his doctor. Shocking if true.

"Staying away from football" is how it was phrased. Does that mean he's getting transferred to Chelsea?

Can't see it being true as apparently he trained yesterday.
Is he trying to get out of his contract to become a free agent?

Probably a hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.