Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still far too many good sides left in this for me to think they could win it. Night and day the quality compared to last year at this stage

Whenever Wenger is on the ropes, he always seems to pull off a result. Last season it was the FA Cup, season before they had a strong finish and ended up second, the back to back FA Cup wins before then, scraping a CL place, and so on. He should still step down at the end of the season regardless what happens next though. Still not sure they will win the EL though, Milan are a team very much in transition, Arsenal's experience was the difference last night, and its a much stronger Europa League then last year, which was one of the weakest in years.

Is there anything more boring than this football club? The management saga, the fighting between the fans, the signings they are going to make but don't and the ownership.

Really, the rest of the country don't care.

I must admit I do have a little chuckle every time Arsene 'doesn't see' something that has 'controversial' written all over it. If I were his employers I'd have sacked him long ago for not paying sufficient attention to what goes on during the game. He didn't see Wellshite 'tumble' in the area last night. He will have to see the replay! He's done it for years. It's a great 'shut up' to hacks. If you haven't 'seen' anything you can't comment!

Somebody with a sense of humour in Urmston Library today, the Mezut Ozil autobiography was in the fiction section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.