Alternative striker options

Same report says psg may offer Barca 300m plus mbappe for coutinho to keep neymar at the club PMSL sure.

Doubt any of this happens, especially since Neymar has just fractured his metatarsal on Sunday & looks set to be out for a while.

This will most likely give Mbappe time to shine in the PSG side & remind the club he is their future.

They haven't bought him yet. If their FFP issues are serious, can see them selling immediately after buying to make profit. The reported issues with Ney are quite believable, he literally refused to pass to Mbappe and Cavani during PSG-Madrid game.

Neymar sounds like an absolute bellend. Either that or a gullible cretin with greedy advisors. Probably a bit of both.

I love us to sign stars and world class players, but I actually think I wouldn't want Neymar at City, he's toxic. Mbappe on the other hand ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.