Can the derby date be changed?

Ja Salford Blue

as the title says, can it?

I'm sure I read that it can when the games dates for Aril were announced, if so what needs to happened for it to be changed?

thanks

Good question. I didn’t understand the point of the majority of the April TV fixtures announcement. It all seemed to be too much of:
*dependant on.......etc for most of the games.

My understanding was the CL 1/4 Final fixtures may affect the weekend games that take place in between the first and second legs. Still don’t know why City would be an issue though? If we play Tuesday/Wednesday or Wednesday/Tuesday the ideal time to play the weekend game is on Saturday. That’s what we’ve got. Hopefully somebody can explain it to us both??

Good question. I didn’t understand the point of the majority of the April TV fixtures announcement. It all seemed to be too much of:
*dependant on.......etc for most of the games.

My understanding was the CL 1/4 Final fixtures may affect the weekend games that take place in between the first and second legs. Still don’t know why City would be an issue though? If we play Tuesday/Wednesday or Wednesday/Tuesday the ideal time to play the weekend game is on Saturday. That’s what we’ve got. Hopefully somebody can explain it to us both??

exactly mate, how can a Tuesday/Wednesday game effect a Saturday game?

If Liverpool are drawn to play in the Champs League on the Tuesday, with us and the rags drawn on the Wednesday, then I think the Manchester and dipper derby will be swapped over.

it says on City's website, depends on Champions League involvement?
If our first leg is on Wednesday night the game will be changed to 12.30 kick off due to us playing the following Tuesday. If its the other way round it stays the same. Im pretty sure whatever our games are in the champions league the derby will stay on a Saturday

If our first leg is on Wednesday night the game will be changed to 12.30 kick off due to us playing the following Tuesday. If its the other way round it stays the same. Im pretty sure whatever our games are in the champions league the derby will stay on a Saturday

cheers mate, so the actual date stays the same then that is good!

If yarnited get knocked out by Sevilla then the derby will be moved to the following Monday night at 8 with our 2ng leg game vs the pick of Real/Barca/Platini/Bayern selection Tues at 7.45

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.