Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't want Diaz at girona, he's too good for a loan there, he's proved with his cameo appearances he's ready to be a squad player here.

Wouldn't want Diaz at girona, he's too good for a loan there, he's proved with his cameo appearances he's ready to be a squad player here.
I think you`re underestimating Girona now. They might even qualify for Europa League this season, and they are playing very well. The players we loan out there has to be really good to get some playing time.

I think you`re underestimating Girona now. They might even qualify for Europa League this season, and they are playing very well. The players we loan out there has to be really good to get some playing time.

I'm not underestimating girona, I just think Diaz is that good.

To get regular playing time
There's not a guarantee that he'll start every game, hes only 18. Only Maffeo is getting significant game time there. But maybe if we don't get another attacking player in, Pep might give him more game time next season.

There's not a guarantee that he'll start every game, hes only 18. Only Maffeo is getting significant game time there. But maybe if we don't get another attacking player in, Pep might give him more game time next season.
I think we will go for a winger in the summer, and then Brahim would not be given many chances

Six consecutive wins at home, with 0 goals conceded in all of them. We are picking pace.

Pd: some minutes for Garcia. He is playing more than the start of the season, now he is the 4th midfielder, and generally the first sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.