Thomas Lemar

Permissible on geographical grounds though perhaps. Even though City have been my team since I was about 4 years old, I grew up near Exeter and I still go and watch them 3 or 4 times every season......and there must be hundreds of Blues who also watch Bury, Rochdale and Stockport surely?
We love you county we do, we love you county we do, we love you county we do, ohhhhhh county we love you! Danny Bergara’s blue and white army!

Support a second team based on geographic grounds? Nah, only Man City for me (sic!) :)

Good player and with a turn of pace that we arguably lack in our midfield. De Bruyne to the right and him to the left with someone sitting behind them and we have a very powerful midfield for the next 3-4 years.

Didn`t Monaco want 90m for him in the summer? I would much rather bring back Lopes. I watched him against Lyon this season, and in that game he was exceptional. He`s improved massively since he left us. 11 goals and 12 assists this season already. Judging by his twitter people he still loves City, and I would love him as a squad player
Too bad our buyback clause expired last year. But he wasn't this good last year too.

Agreed. I would take Bailey, Lopes, Kluivert, or even Zaha over him

You can also add Griezmann to that list given his release clause.

Bailey would probably be the number 1 choice given his age and ability to play equally good on both wings which is extremely rare and valuable for us especially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.