The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus exhibited their mastery of the Dark Arts to influence the officials, according to Pochettino. Would like to say it’s just sour grapes, but deep down I don’t want to play them. We might be better at football, but over the years I’ve seen too many inconsistencies in this tournament to trust the officials.

Juventus exhibited their mastery of the Dark Arts to influence the officials, according to Pochettino. Would like to say it’s just sour grapes, but deep down I don’t want to play them. We might be better at football, but over the years I’ve seen too many inconsistencies in this tournament to trust the officials.

Funny considering Spurs got away with conceding a stone wall penalty in the first half.

Not sure the policy is working, Eric.

"We have a 'no dickhead' policy at Spurs"

TELEMMGLPICT000139305112_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqYObkAClEcq7-IFD9RZGNkH5I9eFo8U0wKuJV9smLwSo.jpeg

Dark Arts? That's just 'trickery' surely?

Dark Arts? That's just 'trickery' surely?

We picked up a 50,000 fine for not being able to control our players at Wigan. What price had our Chief Executive and players ambushed and harangued the officials in the tunnel? I just know we’ll face similar ‘trickery’ should we meet.

We picked up a 50,000 fine for not being able to control our players at Wigan. What price had our Chief Executive and players ambushed and harangued the officials in the tunnel? I just know we’ll face similar ‘trickery’ should we meet.
Yes but the self aggrandised chipmunk reckons there's no dark arts or cheating, just trickery, he said so two weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.