NAC Breda 2017/2018

NAC 1-0 up vs Den Haag.

5 loanees starting: Agyepong, Ambrose, Manu Garcia, Pablo Mari and Angelino.

Gives them a nice 9 point cushion over the relegation spots as it stands.

Last edited:
NAC 2-0.

Thierry Ambrose with the penalty, credit to him as he had to wait bloody ages to take it.

Den Haag down to 10 men, this should be a comfortable win now.

Manu Garcia playing well.

Game held up for 5 minutes with the referee threatening to abandon the game after abusive chanting from the Den Haag fans aimed at the referee.

They play badly even though they won 2-0.

Regarding our players, Angelino of course is better LB than Zinchenko.

Manu Garcia is good enough to play for City now.

While everyone is lording it over Foden, we already have Manu Garcia who is proving to be one of the stars of the Eredivisie. His time at Breda has really propelled him to either the fringe of our team next year or a big move to a stellar club.

While everyone is lording it over Foden, we already have Manu Garcia who is proving to be one of the stars of the Eredivisie. His time at Breda has really propelled him to either the fringe of our team next year or a big move to a stellar club.
With KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Gundogan and Foden in his position, I don't think he will be with us next year. Probably a loan somewhere. He could maybe replace Gundogan in a couple years. He looks like a copy of Gundogan

With KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Gundogan and Foden in his position, I don't think he will be with us next year. Probably a loan somewhere. He could maybe replace Gundogan in a couple years. He looks like a copy of Gundogan

For me, at this moment in time he`s ahead of Foden in his development. Hopefully he`ll go on loan for a season to a bigger club in a better league for the last phase of his apprenticeship. If he continues his progression we`ll know in 12 months whether he has a future at our club. If not I`m sure he won`t be short of clubs looking for his signature. Good luck to the lad as he appears to have grasped his opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.