Things your missus does that drive you to despair

This morning, cleaning out the fish tank, need the kitchen sink clearing and I've got these marigolds on as the tank is minging. Ask Mrs M1894 if she can clear draining board and bowl so I can empty a bucket that contains murky water and fish shite, and she starts to pick up wet dishes and drip em all over the floor. I asked if she can dry them as well, and she starts going psycho telling me if I've asked her to help, don't tell her how to do it, despite the fact the floor is soaking.. I grab said dish and say I'll do it my fecking self. Not talked since 11am this morning. I then fuck off upstairs and hear her hurl at 2pm - must be ill, I'm not backing down. She's walked into the room a few hours later, slammed down a washing basket and walked out. FFS.
Just been sat in kitchen having my tea, walks past no words. I ring my mother and cancel the meal we were going to have with her mum tomorrow. I'm fucking off out of the house and leaving her be... Is this divorce?
I don't even want to be in the house tonight. She's gonna go psycho when she knows I'm walking out of the door tomorrow at 10am. Where the hell do I go?
Im with your Mrs on this. Are you a bully? She was only trying to help, and it sounds like she was doing that under instruction too

This morning, cleaning out the fish tank, need the kitchen sink clearing and I've got these marigolds on as the tank is minging. Ask Mrs M1894 if she can clear draining board and bowl so I can empty a bucket that contains murky water and fish shite, and she starts to pick up wet dishes and drip em all over the floor. I asked if she can dry them as well, and she starts going psycho telling me if I've asked her to help, don't tell her how to do it, despite the fact the floor is soaking.. I grab said dish and say I'll do it my fecking self. Not talked since 11am this morning. I then fuck off upstairs and hear her hurl at 2pm - must be ill, I'm not backing down. She's walked into the room a few hours later, slammed down a washing basket and walked out. FFS.
Just been sat in kitchen having my tea, walks past no words. I ring my mother and cancel the meal we were going to have with her mum tomorrow. I'm fucking off out of the house and leaving her be... Is this divorce?
I don't even want to be in the house tonight. She's gonna go psycho when she knows I'm walking out of the door tomorrow at 10am. Where the hell do I go?
This is where you went wrong, cleaning is a woman's job, you've probably damaged her sense of self worth and made her feel unwanted by taking it away from her, no wonder she acted out. Give her a slap and tell her to clean the fucking house and cook you a proper dinner and she'll calm down in no time.

I finished cleaning the tank though.. I'm not a total bastard y'know :P
Youre lucky you didnt mess with mine, they spill over any floor. in fact, they live to spill over floors
wbaukw.jpg

This is where you went wrong, cleaning is a woman's job, you've probably damaged her sense of self worth and made her feel unwanted by taking it away from her, no wonder she acted out. Give her a slap and tell her to clean the fucking house and cook you a proper dinner and she'll calm down in no time.

I genuinely feel quite bad for laughing like fuck at your post, disgraceful but I can't find an argument.

Are you with RELATE by any chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.