Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

I record all the games and have watched every game at least twice. Going to watch games live is great but(apart from our goals) you don't get replays. I think watching them again you can fully appreciate just how good we have been this season.

I'm watching the Spurs game again now and seeing Kev take that bad tackle shortly before unleashing that cracking goal is the best moment of the game I think.
Great game amongst all the others mentioned on here.

Feyenoord and Watford away were the closest we've seen to the dream. Mendy playing, four centre mids plus two centre forwards.

Stoke 7-2. The football that day was magnificent and it was the first time I realized the importance of Ederson in Peps system as he played a great pass and set up a goal from one end to the other. I turned round to the guy sat next to me and we both said wow ! This is what we have to watch in the future under Pep.

Vs Shakhtar at home.

They were the first team we faced this season who came out and competed for position and everything.

Crazily enough I think it's the friendly vs Real. I was pretty confident that we'd win the league but after that match I started thinking that ok...Pep's finally arrived and this is going to be fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.