Alternative striker options

Hope it's true, looks like the next big thing from South America.
Send him to Girona for a season to adapt, he'd tear La Liga apart ;)
Seems like he is Inter bound, but if we can get him for 18m it's probably a good deal considering his goals per game this season. Stuani has been great for Girona and they also have Lozano, so I don't know if Girona would be the ideal solution.

Seems like he is Inter bound, but if we can get him for 18m it's probably a good deal considering his goals per game this season. Stuani has been great for Girona and they also have Lozano, so I don't know if Girona would be the ideal solution.
Called up by Sampaoli and could be capped for Argentina very soon.

Lautaro Martinez’s move to Inter Milan is “90 per cent” done – despite initial interest from Manchester City.

That is according to Beto Yaque, who is one of the Racing Club striker’s representatives.
Martinez is set to join Inter this summer after a fee of around £21m was reportedly agreed for him.
The 20-year-old has been tipped for a big future after impressing in Argentina and now it has been revealed Manchester City were tracking him.

“Lautaro to Inter is practically done, we’re at 90 per cent,” Yaque told Espacio Acade.
“Only the medical and some details are missing.
“Initially there was Manchester City, then a lot of teams like Roma, Fiorentina, Borussia Dortmund, Manchester United and Atletico Madrid.
“There’s no chance of the deal with Inter collapsing though, we’re just looking for the right moment for him to have his medical in Milan without losing several days of training.”

https://talksport.com/football/manc...zs-move-inter-milan-90-cent-done-180313275375

From the player point of view is good for him go to Inter..i believe he will be a star but this loan system will never work with South American players.

In South America the individual hierarchy is very important. The player need to be an important piece of the process. When you loan South Americans the chance of destroying his progression is colossal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.