West Ham 2017/18

Will Mark Noble be warned to his future conduct for his altercation with a supporter , its not been mentioned anywhere in the media , where as when Sergio had a similar situation there were articles calling for Sergio to be banned for punching a Wigan fan , talk about double standards.

"west-am

6h
Fickle fans, if they were doing well they wouldn't be complaining

Could be applied to pretty much every eventuality. What a stupid fucking thing to say. Quite typical of your lot that - spouting complete drivel to try and put us down all the while telling us how little you care about us.

Tell you what mate, we're going through all this, but at least I'm not spurs. At least we know we're shit. I've never, ever come across a demographic further up their own arse than your fans. You've done fuck all, and you will continue to do fuck all, but you'll still be here piping up as if anyone cares about you past the handful of players who'll fuck off in the summer."

Hahaha well said that hammer!

"west-am

6h
Fickle fans, if they were doing well they wouldn't be complaining

Could be applied to pretty much every eventuality. What a stupid fucking thing to say. Quite typical of your lot that - spouting complete drivel to try and put us down all the while telling us how little you care about us.

Tell you what mate, we're going through all this, but at least I'm not spurs. At least we know we're shit. I've never, ever come across a demographic further up their own arse than your fans. You've done fuck all, and you will continue to do fuck all, but you'll still be here piping up as if anyone cares about you past the handful of players who'll fuck off in the summer."

Hahaha well said that hammer!
The saddest thing about all this is that Spurs didn't quite manage to gazump West Ham for the Olympic Stadium. What's quite a sad state of affairs now would be seen as bloody hysterical.

I have just spent the last hour or so reading their main forum knees up mother brown. They really are in a mess. That stadium is never ever going to work. I have been looking at photos of it and the distance from the back row to the pitch is a joke.

They have given up prime land in east London!

Feel really sorry for them and looking at their fixtures they could well go down.

Sullivan and Gold blaming the stewards for what happened on Saturday is pretty appalling my opinion.

They've created a toxic atmosphere at the club via their own mismanagement. Furthermore, when faced with the possibility of a demonstration by some of their own fans, they then decided to try and manage that situation by getting into bed with a fan group led by the leader of a well known hooligan firm with links to the far right. Having been given preferential treatment by Sullivan and Gold, this group seem to have then started behaving like a protection racket. They called off the march and began publicly threatening other groups who decided they still wanted the demonstration to go ahead. Sullivan and Gold did nothing to condemn these threats. So having created an environment that has given legitimacy to thugs and allowed threatening behaviour to go unpunished, they then blame the stewards when tensions boil over at the match?

Feel genuinely gutted for the West Ham fans caught between a bunch of violent yobs and a pair of villains like Sullivan and Gold.

Sullivan and Gold blaming the stewards for what happened on Saturday is pretty appalling my opinion.

They've created a toxic atmosphere at the club via their own mismanagement. Furthermore, when faced with the possibility of a demonstration by some of their own fans, they then decided to try and manage that situation by getting into bed with a fan group led by the leader of a well known hooligan firm with links to the far right. Having been given preferential treatment by Sullivan and Gold, this group seem to have then started behaving like a protection racket. They called off the march and began publicly threatening other groups who decided they still wanted the demonstration to go ahead. Sullivan and Gold did nothing to condemn these threats. So having created an environment that has given legitimacy to thugs and allowed threatening behaviour to go unpunished, they then blame the stewards when tensions boil over at the match?

Feel genuinely gutted for the West Ham fans caught between a bunch of violent yobs and a pair of villains like Sullivan and Gold.
This.

Top post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.