Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool still have to visit Goodison and Selhurst Park as well. Their remaining fixtures don't look particularly daunting, but I suppose it may depend on how distracted they become by Europe.
Not very, they've only got 2 more games.

Probably the only team the Dippers want to draw in the Q/Finals is ourselves , they have a good record against us , the other six clubs will all knock them out of the competition , and to be fair they are the only team i fear , because we have a tendency to save our worst performance of the season for Klanfield. Real, Barca , Bayern , Juventus are all big clubs with history but we have a better football team at the moment and are very capable of beating any of them with Pep at the helm.

The best team in the league are now fourth, 18p behind us with us having a game in hand.

At least they still have the best attack with 68 goals scored and a more recent PL trophy from 14.

Agree wholeheartedly with the post a few pages back by Hyde. Would add "total lack of creative quality" in midfield" as a problem on full display. For me Coutinho was overrated under almost every metric other than "absurd worldies buried against City." But then the money from him goes to Keita who is good but not what quite what they need in the 10-ish slot. And for Ted DiBiase's henchman, the appeal of whom I've never understood. Big, nasty, heads the ball as said by another poster. But even in today's market that's 70 mil?

for me its got the bin dippers vs the scum written in stone for the champions league draw in the last 8 that's there game and there level if ever a game was set for the best tv figures set by a football game and by BTsports biggest pull then its that. unless they can be kept apart until the final hahaha not good enough in my book this is the last time it will happen in this seasons champions league. the other 6 clubs are so far better than liverpool and united that any other draw and both will be out

i fancy city vs liverpool over 2nd legs and get our first team out on the field we beat anybody over 2 games. city squad is some much better and pep gets mendy back it opens up the left side for attaching down and anybody would fear sterling walker sane mendy. OMG just wet myself thinking about that 4 in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.