Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Had to Google them, think I could make a successful career with them tbh.
"Struggling for confidence in the bedroom? Just stop giving a fuck about whether your partner finds sex enjoyable and fulfilling, problem solved!"

I'm convinced it's your calling mate, you have a gift, don't let it slide by.
I'm with nw42 on this. You should man the phone at the Samaritans a few hours a week too, looks great on the old C.V

My domestic goddess has the inability to;

1. Load a dishwasher correctly, pans/ cups the wrong way, tries to get every bit of cutlery into as few of those little squares as possible.

2. Screw the cap of a bottle or carton back on. Whether it be milk, sauce bottle, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. All just 'placed' back in position, waiting for next person (me) to cause spillage.

3. Refuses to learn how to use a computer or phone correctly. When I try to show her, storms off in a huff.

4. 'Me and you need to have a little talk'. FFS, getting stressed writing all this out.
Aaarrrgghhh

Why didn't YOU clear the draining board and sink BEFORE you started to clean out the fish tank ?

Just sayin'
You are right.. But before I realised, had biohazard gloves on. She was in the kitchen so just asked a favour. We made up yesterday. Joking aside, she was worried about me. To put it in context that reaction by me is not normal at all.. I apologised, we talked it out. After 2 hrs of stuff that came out we both think other stuff that was playing on my mind has been making me feel low. We talked about depression, something my mum was hospitalised for. Didn't even register from what happened as it was so small, but there are symptoms. My need to separate myself from everyone and walk away for so long wasn't me. Thanks for the help or talking downs.

You are right.. But before I realised, had biohazard gloves on. She was in the kitchen so just asked a favour. We made up yesterday. Joking aside, she was worried about me. To put it in context that reaction by me is not normal at all.. I apologised, we talked it out. After 2 hrs of stuff that came out we both think other stuff that was playing on my mind has been making me feel low. We talked about depression, something my mum was hospitalised for. Didn't even register from what happened as it was so small, but there are symptoms. My need to separate myself from everyone and walk away for so long wasn't me. Thanks for the help or talking downs.

Giving it another week then?

How can I make a full meal and there be no mess, but when she makes some toast it looks like Armageddon in the kitchen??....

How can I make a full meal and there be no mess, but when she makes some toast it looks like Armageddon in the kitchen??....
All women are messy as fuck mate, it's one of the reasons cleaning is their job. At least yours probably isn't capable of giving someone food poisoning with toast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.