Kodi/SPMC

Just renewed my Ace IPTV a couple of weeks ago. If I knew that we`re going to do this I wouldn`t have bothered.

I've come back from holiday a fortnight ago and I've had issues with ace ever since.

Some days I can't even open the application within kodi at all, you just get those two rotating circles.

Got in during the Basel match and the streams worked, but were very glitchy. I had modbro as a backup.

Will have to see how tonight goes.

Annoying as I only renewed for the month on the 4th.

How Do you install this? Can I have an idiot's guide?
An idiots guide from an idiot ha, system, file manager, add source, type in the url at the top, click OK, name it at the bottom, puresports or whatever you want,click OK, back to your main screen, system, addons, install from zip, click on what u named it, wait for the pop up, then install from repository, click pure repo, then video addons then puresports, click install, job down :)
Hopefully haha

An idiots guide from an idiot ha, system, file manager, add source, type in the url at the top, click OK, name it at the bottom, puresports or whatever you want,click OK, back to your main screen, system, addons, install from zip, click on what u named it, wait for the pop up, then install from repository, click pure repo, then video addons then puresports, click install, job down :)
Hopefully haha

No sports channels loading in PureSports for me today. Maybe will work later.

Maybe mate, I don't use it, it just seemed decent for free for anyone who was struggling, hopefully it's OK later for you

It was only a backup for my other paid backup until ACE sorts itself out. Never been without since reading this and the previous thread with all the advice given out.

I'll pop this on quickly, free iptv that has been stable for two months I'm told, 95% sd but beggers can't be choosers:p
Only 2 channels have failed that I've been in and I've covered most of the sports and some regular stuff, there's 5 addons in the repo for iptv, tvone, tvone 1, tvone 2 etc. Only tvone 3 is down. The rest are fine. Go into configure settings in each and enable use inputstream adaptive, use livestreamer was already enabled in it for me but I've already got that installed so I'm guessing it may prompt you to add that. I also had a vpn enabled at the time so not sure if that makes a difference.
http://skymashi.eu/repo
Skymashi repo then install the tvone's from vid addons
@80's Shorts
Give that a try, that had loads working mostly in sd though

Hopefully haha

Thanks. Not working.

I had this issue a while ago. Tried to install a few add-ons that someone on here recommended so I had backups.

I gave up.

Pretty much all of them are state "failed to install a dependency".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.