Kodi/SPMC

Thanks. Not working.

I had this issue a while ago. Tried to install a few add-ons that someone on here recommended so I had backups.

I gave up.

Pretty much all of them are state "failed to install a dependency".
Your missing dependancies then mate, install this, http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
Install at the flix and skynet, that may get your dependancies bk that your missing

Nvidia shield- krypton 17.6.
OK mate, the easiest fix without going around the houses is to probably uninstall kodi and start again, go to apps, click on kodi, force stop, clear cache, clear data, then uninstall. Then reinstall, if you don't want to do this (I was going to pop this on tonight) , install WBMC from playstore (i know Sheild playstore is differant from a regular android box so you may have to sideload it through your browser) WBMC is a fork of kodi 18 alpha release but has had the bugs fixed that are in the kodi 18, you can run it along side your kodi as it's a fork. I've been testing it the last week and it runs faster than 17.6 and scrapes quicker. Every addon I've installed works a treat apart from gaia addon. I'm not sure about builds as I havnt tried one on it. I'm personally that impressed with it I've moved everything off 17.6 to wbmc. Which ever choice you make install at the flix and skynet to get the dependancies from them.

Goodluck :)

OK mate, the easiest fix without going around the houses is to probably uninstall kodi and start again, go to apps, click on kodi, force stop, clear cache, clear data, then uninstall. Then reinstall, if you don't want to do this (I was going to pop this on tonight) , install WBMC from playstore (i know Sheild playstore is differant from a regular android box so you may have to sideload it through your browser) WBMC is a fork of kodi 18 alpha release but has had the bugs fixed that are in the kodi 18, you can run it along side your kodi as it's a fork. I've been testing it the last week and it runs faster than 17.6 and scrapes quicker. Every addon I've installed works a treat apart from gaia addon. I'm not sure about builds as I havnt tried one on it. I'm personally that impressed with it I've moved everything off 17.6 to wbmc. Which ever choice you make install at the flix and skynet to get the dependancies from them.

Goodluck :)

Just installed WBMC and ace.

Whats settings did i need to change within Kodi? I needed to enable/ disable some things didnt I?

Also - FM 4 tester? Has the source changed for this?

Just installed WBMC and ace.

Whats settings did i need to change within Kodi? I needed to enable/ disable some things didnt I?

Also - FM 4 tester? Has the source changed for this?
The input stream adaptives are already enabled in this mate as are unknown sources so no need to bother with those, install the mavrepo and install f4mtester out of that, go to system (I'm using confluence skin btw) change settings level to expert, then videos, across to adjust display refresh rate, change that to always. Go bk to main page then system, system down the bottom, then audio, go down to allow passthrough and enable it, just below that dolby digital may enable itself, disable that. Allowing passthrough will cause less stresses to your box. One more thing ha, go bk to the mavrepo, program addons, Maverick wizard, install that. If you get a pop up click ignore at the bottom right, that will now clear cache, packages and thumbnails on every start up of kodi. And that should see you right mate. Always power down your box at night as well, don't just leave it on standby, I just pull the ac out of the back

The input stream adaptives are already enabled in this mate as are unknown sources so no need to bother with those, install the mavrepo and install f4mtester out of that, go to system (I'm using confluence skin btw) change settings level to expert, then videos, across to adjust display refresh rate, change that to always. Go bk to main page then system, system down the bottom, then audio, go down to allow passthrough and enable it, just below that dolby digital may enable itself, disable that. Allowing passthrough will cause less stresses to your box. One more thing ha, go bk to the mavrepo, program addons, Maverick wizard, install that. If you get a pop up click ignore at the bottom right, that will now clear cache, packages and thumbnails on every start up of kodi. And that should see you right mate. Always power down your box at night as well, don't just leave it on standby, I just pull the ac out of the back

Thanks blue.

Ive followed all of the above - all except for the Video/ audio part.

I did what you suggested and has disney Jnr running for the kids whilst I was doing it.

As soon as I did the audio one everything cut out and no videos would run on any channel.

All seems to be running fine. Cheers for the input.

Do you have that list of decent addons for tv and sports that was produced a few weeks ago?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.