Last Film You Saw

Annihilation just been added to Netflix, never heard of it before but my god what a film, right up my street, 9/10.

Star Wars. Tried twice now. Not sure whether it's laughably bad or actually fairly decent.... seem to remember feeling the same about Rogue One.

Felt Rogue One was better as a film on it's own than The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi personally, not a fanatic on Star Wars so no idea if that's considered blasphemy in those circles or not.

Annihilation just been added to Netflix, never heard of it before but my god what a film, right up my street, 9/10.

Yeah noticed that this morning I thought it was a Cinema release so be on it in the next day or 2 it looks right up my street.

It's based on a recent trilogy of books by Jeff VanderMeer. An excellent author though I've not read these as yet.

Felt Rogue One was better as a film on it's own than The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi personally, not a fanatic on Star Wars so no idea if that's considered blasphemy in those circles or not.

It would be interesting to see what the sales figures are gonna be for the Blu-ray release for The Last Jedi and also how the Han Solo film does at the box office.
There seems to be movement, especially from a section of the old original star wars fans, to purposefully boycott these titles.
Just wonder how Disney will react if this happens, especially considering how Star wars merchandising generally seems to be in decline, and also with the supposed troubles with the Star wars video games & EA.

It would be interesting to see what the sales figures are gonna be for the Blu-ray release for The Last Jedi and also how the Han Solo film does at the box office.
There seems to be movement, especially from a section of the old original star wars fans, to purposefully boycott these titles.
Just wonder how Disney will react if this happens, especially considering how Star wars merchandising generally seems to be in decline, and also with the supposed troubles with the Star wars video games & EA.
Hopefully they will fuck Kathleen Kennedy off and get it back on track, yes I’m a fanboy and if the dads an original fans don’t want to take their kids or buy the stuff Disney could fuck up the franchise.
They area already making too many films saturating the market with star wars only makes it seem less imho

No idea this was a Netflix film, if the directors first film is anything to go by(Ex-Machina) this should be a solid, intelligent Sci-fi.

His first film? what about dredd, sunshine, 28 days later etc

Just watched annihilation, great film well made and well acted 9.5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.