Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe his sky contract stipulates he must be miserable as fuck at all times when commentating on city.

This actually wouldn't surprise me.
I can remember Niall Quinn commentating on a City game as one of his first commentaries. He was really enthuastic and complimentary not just about us but also the football on show in general.
It must of upset the rag masses too much and so they threatened to cancel their sky subscriptions, so someone must of had a word, because since that game i've ever hardly heard him say anything decent about us.

Richard Keys leading a bitter one man protest to get our first goal disallowed was the highlight of the win for me.

Trying to find a mention of the game tonight on the MUEN and you have to scroll down near to the bottom of the page.

The rags game the other day was the top story.

****s.

You need to understand how top stories unfold.
Take a look in the early hours of the morning.It will be on more than one page soft arse.

To be fair, he has a point this time, the only top story on the app is the stabbing, amd suicide all the rest is fluff (corries new set, ramada hotel rplacememt amd sports relief)

Saturday they had deaths, accidents, attacks etc and still managed to keep thr rag result in the top 3 stories.

apparently danny higginbotham (whoever the fuck he is) played for man utd and is a top pundit now. do me a fkn favour

Maybe his sky contract stipulates he must be miserable as fuck at all times when commentating on city.
I had him on and he was speaking through gritted teeth, quietly in fact you could almost sense him holding back from crying.

Higginbottom to be fair, ex rag & ex Stoke was really good. Perhaps he's got enough brain to see the shift in power.

You need to understand how top stories unfold.
Take a look in the early hours of the morning.It will be on more than one page soft arse.

It’s a bit shit that a Manchester team is drawing in on the premiership title and the local Manchester newspaper prioritises a number of stories ahead of this in its sports section. It’s not a point about whether there’s a match report but the fact that the MUEN is doing what it always does when the Rags are second best and indulging their fans with wild fanciful transfer speculation. Poor from their Sports Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.