The 100/104 goal chase

19 goals in 8 games to set a new record (104)

2.4 goals per game.

We'll do it.

Just got back home. How 1. Walker missed from 6 yards, 2. Sterling missed when two forwards were baring down on goal. Grrrrrr. Slightly annoying. Not to mention other sitters we've missed like Sterling at Burnley. Still, guess loads of teams miss 'em and we have scored some belters. So it's a case of strap yourself in and hold on until the end. . I would love it if we got to 104 to make us all happy. 100 would be a let down for all us on 104. Come on City, this could pay for my European Cup Final trip!

I've not bet on this but I'm nervous for you watching the games. Not a nice bet though now as it makes you feel a bit grumpy at missed chances even when we play well and win like tonight.

Reading this reminds me why I never bet on sports. City having damn near a perfect season and there are still ways to be let down.

I've not bet on this but I'm nervous for you watching the games. Not a nice bet though now as it makes you feel a bit grumpy at missed chances even when we play well and win like tonight.

And not too upset when we lose to Liverpool as we got three!!

Reading this reminds me why I never bet on sports. City having damn near a perfect season and there are still ways to be let down.

At the final whistle, I felt disappointed that we'd only won 2-0. When you consider how close we are to winning the league and another clean sheet for Ederson I should have been really happy

I'm shouting at the telly " come on stop cruising" was the same with Chelsea. I just feel like they're conserving energy.
I think the 104 bets gone.

( I'm feeling like a spoilt brat!).

Why are people going on about Sterling not squaring the ball? Hadn't Jesus ran offside at that point (ahead of Sterling)?

Come on Jim, you know how it works, he scores he is a hero, brilliant player, misses an open goal and he is a prick, that spoilt twat, Bernardo is miles better than him, he'll never make a winger or score goals, no killer instinct.

Oops a bit long but you get the point lol

Strayed offside you say hmmm :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.