Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical, but say Liverpool win the CL and don't finish in the top 4, do they get a CL place as champions?
I know Arsenal would get a place if they win EL, so just wondering if England would be given 6 slots
5 slots maximum, so either top 4, top 4 + either CL or EL winners or top 3 + CL winners + EL winners. So if we don't win the CL a funny scenario would be Chelsea winning it, Arsenal winning the EL and one of the rags, dippers or spuds finishing 4th and dropping into the Thursday nights cup.

5 slots maximum, so either top 4, top 4 + either CL or EL winners or top 3 + CL winners + EL winners. So if we don't win the CL a funny scenario would be Chelsea winning it, Arsenal winning the EL and one of the rags, dippers or spuds finishing 4th and dropping into the Thursday nights cup.
Oh boy the squeals of injustice would bellow out loud if that happened especially if it was Liverpool hehe...

Its absolutely great to see that the minute Real come sniffing around the selling club put a value on Salah.......... we now go through several months - even a couple of windows where they dance the dance pretending they are not for sale then doing the deed and explaining to the cult followers its the big bad world to blame and not their owners - still they will keep Jimmy so not all is lost.

Got dipper who works with me , always banging on about history and the 80s!
What a bellend! Never even won a prem haha
Can’t take him serious

Its absolutely great to see that the minute Real come sniffing around the selling club put a value on Salah.......... we now go through several months - even a couple of windows where they dance the dance pretending they are not for sale then doing the deed and explaining to the cult followers its the big bad world to blame and not their owners - still they will keep Jimmy so not all is lost.
If the likes of Salah and Coutinho are worth those ridiculous valuations then it makes me wonder what some of our stars are worth.

I genuinely hate these fuckers more than rags right now.
Not for me. They are a deluded and weird cult at Liverpool and annoying as fuck but United are horrible snide ****s. If it was presented with a fan a day to knock fuck out of for the rest of my life I’d choose one of those horrible snide ****s of the Rag variety every day and never get bored.

Don’t get me wrong, other than F.C. United and possibly Stockport, Liverpool are tight up there. But nobody touches United for being the biggest set of ****s in this country.

The worst scum I've ever encountered over the years is Liverpool, with the rags second.

As clubs, there's absolutely no difference between them. Everything they do, & try to do, is identical & their supporters swap roles depending on the position of the clubs at any given time. And they are completely happy to jump into bed together & fuck others over, whenever they have a shared interest.

They are both, fucking horrible.

Not for me. They are a deluded and weird cult at Liverpool and annoying as fuck but United are horrible snide ****s. If it was presented with a fan a day to knock fuck out of for the rest of my life I’d choose one of those horrible snide ****s of the Rag variety every day and never get bored.

Don’t get me wrong, other than F.C. United and possibly Stockport, Liverpool are tight up there. But nobody touches United for being the biggest set of ****s in this country.
Is it possible to nominate stoke for your list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.