Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

But the girl’s parents still urged Sky not to axe him.

Her 42-year-old dad said: “We don’t want him to lose his job. It is not about that. We wanted an apology and explanation.

"He seems contrite. Everyone makes mistakes, we are all human.”

His wife, 38, added: “He did seem extremely sorry.”

Last edited:
Sky have a few presenters who been done for drink driving ,Sky havent sacked them so they might find it hard to sack him as they have to be consistent in ther disciplinary procedures

I don't for one second think he was driving permanently looking to his side, daft and dangerous though non the less.

To keep Carraghers face on the screen of his phone surely means his eyes were on his phone, i.e looking sideways not straight ahead on the road.

Not read whole thread but spitting is disgusting. However, these scum supporters always go over the top with their gloating. Not once, not twice but 3 times he had a go at Carragher - whilst driving his daughter.

Both deserve everything they get. I bet the raggie scumbag is bitterly regretting going public.

Sackable offence and also classed as assault.
No excuse at all but you have to ask why the dad hasnt got out and fucking mullered him.

Probably because he was breaking the law himself- using his phone whilst driving. He could have killed some innocent bystanders but - hey, let’s continue to gloat. As for Carragher - typical dipper reaction to losing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.