Ferran Soriano: City positioning themselves as “club of the future”

and the song Blue Moon, just as Liverpool are with "You'll never walk alone", doesn't mean either was the first to have them.
I don't think that's the point, Manchester City FC started playing in blue, the clubs that formed Manchester City didn't. You cant say we were City before, because factually we were not. It was just Ardwick and St Marks and neither had anything to do with Manchester City until the club was formed

I explain it all in Manchester The City Years which can be downloaded via Amazon. They did exist at the same time but not for long.
1PkTP9.gif

I don't think that's the point, Manchester City FC started playing in blue, the clubs that formed Manchester City didn't. You cant say we were City before, because factually we were not. It was just Ardwick and St Marks and neither had anything to do with Manchester City until the club was formed
Ardwick did wear blue and white from 1887. Initially it was royal blue and white stripes then Cambridge blue and white quarters - a great kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.