Stoke (A) Post Match thread

I now think we will win the league. I thought the players showed a different side last night, and proved they can out muscle teams if needed. KDB i remember one incident with one of their big units and he was giving it and back and bullying him. Great to see and how quickly we move from possession to attempt at goal. Raheem has 2 easy chances and make it look like a walk in the park.
Another good solid performance

I now think we will win the league. I thought the players showed a different side last night, and proved they can out muscle teams if needed. KDB i remember one incident with one of their big units and he was giving it and back and bullying him. Great to see and how quickly we move from possession to attempt at goal. Raheem has 2 easy chances and make it look like a walk in the park.
Another good solid performance

The Prince's body check on their brick shithouse centre half was funny. He flattened him.

Is that a players song or one they have picked up from the fans? - not heard it before

and whilst on songs - what were the words to the Winter wonderland tune?

I can only tell you if you are over 18years old mate? :-)

Loved it last night and we were really loud. Good away day and a good performance. Finally we couldn’t keep the we gonna win the league under wraps much longer. What can you say about David that hasn’t been said already. Players like David, Vinnie etc you can just tell how much they love the club. It’s just unreal that we are witnessing this team. Just reading pep confidential and some interesting similarities between his time at Bayern and here. Also last night was watching the goalkeeper warm up and Claudio and Eddie applauding each other’s saves. What are we going to do for 3 weeks! Hopefully some good training videos!

Everton will be tough, our record isn’t great there. If we win that it’ll set up the derby very nicely.

And we hadn't done a double over Stoke this century or beaten Arsenal at Wembley or done a double over them since the 70's...

Every game can be tough and our record on Merseyside is one of the outstanding things that needs to change but if anyone can rewrite the rules, it's Pep.

Is that a players song or one they have picked up from the fans? - not heard it before

'Mourinho are you listening, to the song that we're singing, we're 16 in front, you Portugese ****, walking in a City wonderland'......Hilarious !!!

I think it's a version of the 'Silva du du du... ohh Sane Sane du du du... Fernandinho and we've still got Sergio... ' song

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.