Dani Alves reveals Neymar convinced him to snub Manchester City

The fact that he of all people is disillusioned with football is hilarious. Remember this is a player who decided to beg Juve to let him go so he could play in England before he retired, then insulted his teammates, manager and the club as a whole to make sure keeping him wasn't an option. Then, after agreeing to join a club managed by his friend, doubled back and signed for a club offering 2x as much money.

He's the embodiment of everything he thinks is wrong with football.

Last bit is over the top, Alves has been a model professional - trains hard, plays hard

The Neymar declaration that he was going to PSG undoubtedly impacted Dani's decision and PSG were already beginning to create a Brasilian posse - not unreasonable big Brasilian talents wouldn't want to play together in Paris

That being said, the move looked a disappointment initially for City but Walker has turned out to be a shrewd move since he's English & younger

I'm still so embarrassed we didn't manage to secure the services of an overpriced, 34-year old footballer. So embarrassed.

Well said. I hope that you are not the only one. I got laughed at for daring to say he would be a poor acquisition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.