IF we win the title against the Rags...

If City win the title against Utd I'm pretty sure Mouriniho I go will keep the Utd players out on the pitch for as long as possible, maybe even giving us a guard of honour off the pitch, so his players fully understand the pain of the moment and why they need to do better.
He isnt that good a manager, he's had a few golden opportunities to do that but he cant help moaning, makes me wonder if he can actually manage!

In fact it really annoys me because there's pep and our team working hard at improving the individuals, team, performance etc... Maureen just buys marquee signings! Yet we're the spending club.

I would hope that as we enter the stadium, supporters are handed a leaflet that says "any supporter who enters the field of play, before during or after the game, without permission will be subject a banning order"
You must really want a pitch invasion.

2B4EE94100000578-3204170-image-m-19_1440029759168.jpg

If City win the title against Utd I'm pretty sure Mouriniho I go will keep the Utd players out on the pitch for as long as possible, maybe even giving us a guard of honour off the pitch, so his players fully understand the pain of the moment and why they need to do better.

After the way he reacted earlier in the season after the swamp derby, not a fucking chance
They'll be off the pitch and out of the stadium before our players have shaken hands with the ref

If we win there will no doubt be a pitch invasion, but Utd's players and staff will bolt down the tunnel. There will be enough police to keep fans apart, but if we can actually win it against them, I predict a lot of their lot won't turn up.

IF we win the title against the rags would that be a better feeling than winning it in the last minute in 2012? There would certainly be plenty of satisfaction winning against the rags and the anti-football PEG likes them to play! But the sheer excitement of Aguerrrrrooooos winner in 2012 would be hard to beat IMHO.
Don’t know if it will be better or not but it will be different.

Agüerooooo! Was an outpouring of emotion. The huge adrenaline rush of a winner in the last seconds is big enough anyway, even in game 1 of a season, but the whole backstory to that title run-in with the title on the line over our biggest rivals made it huge.

To win the title against United in this style isn’t so much intense or emotional but will be a statement at how far we’ve gone ahead of them. It’ll only be game 32! That original “ten year plan” City talked of when we were first taken over by Sheikh Mansour will have come to fruition. Domestically, we will be what they were in the 90s and 00s while they lie in our wake!

It’ll be hit as special for me, maybe not as intense though!

No. Pitch invasions are for clubs that do something miraculous
I have no issue with Wigan supporters celebrating on the pitch after beating us, but I have an issue with them taunting our players and supporters as that is not celebrating, that is goading
Well if those notices are handed out to our support, you're going to get a big bloody pitch invasion.

Winning this game to win the league may not be as dramatic and exciting as when Aguero scored, but I will enjoy the rags squirming in rage that lidl ciddy getting another trophy closer to their haul. Gonna be a massive win for us Bertie bitters.

Read it and weep rags, read it and fuckin' weep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.