Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser Discussion

I know some aint going to be happy with it. If I am being honest i could do a handicap regarding jockeys and trainers as some will go Ruby Walsh , Barry Gergarthy and Davy Russell and the trainers most days it be either Willie Mullins or Gordon Elliott so i am thinking of different ways to do it. Sure will sort it out Monday.

I remember it settling a day last year it was a big advantage to somebody who picked away from Ruby/Mullins etc but hey that was last year and I can't remember it exactly, jus thought it was wrong, live and die on your horse selections and allow people a nap of their choice rather than a certain race.

Tbh now you are taking placed horses away that will be me fucked for winning the comp anyway lol

I can't even remember if I actually won it once now, got a feeling I led and fucked it on the last day, god my memory is awful now :(

I remember it settling a day last year it was a big advantage to somebody who picked away from Ruby/Mullins etc but hey that was last year and I can't remember it exactly, jus thought it was wrong, live and die on your horse selections and allow people a nap of their choice rather than a certain race.

Tbh now you are taking placed horses away that will be me fucked for winning the comp anyway lol

I can't even remember if I actually won it once now, got a feeling I led and fucked it on the last day, god my memory is awful now :(

Need to try and give everyone a chance. Just this 1 is the 1 were we get the highest amount of people doing it so to make it easier for myself. Also the Nap what i find that people will generally go with the bankers of each day. So I generally would pick the most competitive race as the Nap race for everyday. So for the Tuesday it could well be the Supreme Novice Hurdle or the 2.50 race and see what happens from there.

Can’t wait going Wednesday and Thursday anyone going if so give me a shout and I will buy you a pint

Need to try and give everyone a chance. Just this 1 is the 1 were we get the highest amount of people doing it so to make it easier for myself. Also the Nap what i find that people will generally go with the bankers of each day. So I generally would pick the most competitive race as the Nap race for everyday. So for the Tuesday it could well be the Supreme Novice Hurdle or the 2.50 race and see what happens from there.

No problem with you picking a nap race tbh mate :)

It should be fun, I haven't been betting much since xmas and casting my eye over the fields means I now have no favourites or horses that I have backed to cloud my judgement.

13:30 Summerville Boy
14:10 Footpad
14:50 Vintage Clouds
15:30 Buveur D'Air
16:10 Apple's Jade
16:50 Mossback
17:30 De Plotting Shed
Trainer G Elliott
J: N D Fehily
I realise this isn't the right thread but I'm going to bed now, sorry.
Also sorry for the big writing, I don't font well with cut & paste.

How much is the ground going influence things today? It’s a real day of favourites today and will take some big upsets to turn them over.

How much is the ground going influence things today? It’s a real day of favourites today and will take some big upsets to turn them over.
The going could have a big factor, i've seen good horses go backwards in the past going up that hill towards the end, it's normally the ones i've backed though :-/

I was delighted I backed the winner, had a whole £2 on it. Text my mate, the **** had a grand on it at 9/1!

Edit: And he had £200 ew on the third at 16/1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.