Do you really believe the league is over...?

Not this year. I see a comfortable 2 or 3 nil. Neverton have no goals in them

Plus their safe I guess.
Just frustrating that they always raise their game against us every bleeding year it's like their cup final.

If the rags lose the next game and draw the Derby the most points they can get is 84. If City beat Everton and draw the Derby we will have 85 points.
So effectively City would have won the title on goal difference even though Spurs can get to 85 points if they win all their matches. (Assuming a 30 goal differnce is not overturned !)
Which means we need the win to be able to officially be champions on that day.

We will smash you and not notice. We don’t care who you are, we don’t know who you are, you are a coloured shirt without a ball. When you look up you will have nobody to pass to and be hunted down, you will pray for the whistle so this hell will stop and you can breathe again. Every team has a plan before they face us, every team has seen a weakness but it’s dfferent when we are in front of you.
Brilliant!
I may have that tattooed under the title “Sharkteam”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.