Can the derby date be changed?

I want Sevilla to knock them out tonight, but knowing CL draw is either side of the derby wouldn't mind them getting through if say they got Liverpool or Barca either side of us!

I want Sevilla to knock them out tonight, but knowing CL draw is either side of the derby wouldn't mind them getting through if say they got Liverpool or Barca either side of us!
but you know they will get Roma or Shaktar - so think its better all round for Sevilla to stuff them tonight

I want them to be knocked out tonight. An unceremonious exit Champions league exit against so called easy opponents just adds to the list of failures this season. They'll be parking the bus in the derby regardless of any champions league fixtures.

Come on guys, wake up. If rags don't make it through and we play on the Tuesday after the derby, the derby will be Sunday at 4.00pm.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but it’s the Manchester Marathon on Sunday 8th. Both clubs should send a notice out that they refuse to play on the Sunday.

We played at home on Marathon day a few years ago and it was a NIGHTMARE!

And what ridiculousness is that rule about moving from 12:30 or 17:30 depending on the CL? Five fucking hours here or there, give over!

Yeah it's a bit of a double edged sword, I was musing the same this morning.
Not for me. I take your point but I want them out tonight. But I think they'll sail through, unfortunately. We could be looking at three successive derbies in that case. Don't think there's any precedent for that. Some of us might not make it out alive if that happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.