Lottery ONLINE ... Urgent help required

Anyone else do online Lottery ?
I`m having trouble logging in and some sort of pop up keeps appearing over my log in details.
Any one else got problems or ideas please as to how to get rid.

You got a smartphone Oakie? Worthwhile logging in on that as you won’t get pop ups. The website in itself if lightyears behind and really buggy.

I`m having trouble logging in and some sort of pop up keeps appearing over my log in details.

That's a bugger this is the week your numbers were going to come up

I had it earlier today, its a validation thing, where you are shown a grid over a picture. I hope your number's don't come up tonight pal.

Congratulations Mr Friend, you have won the BIG jackpot. All we need now is a simple clearance fee to forward onto your bank account, in the bank that are holding your account. If you can reply to this account with all details needed to prove identity with your bank that are holding your bankers account and a bankers draft, we can forward onto you your wins of 17 million pounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.