Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Keys leading a bitter one man protest to get our first goal disallowed was the highlight of the win for me.

In view of the fact that he was sacked for a serious error of judgement any comments from him can be ignored.

Richard Keys leading a bitter one man protest to get our first goal disallowed was the highlight of the win for me.

In view of the fact that he was sacked for a serious error of judgement any comments from him can be ignored.

Including his insistence we're three games from the title.

I had him on and he was speaking through gritted teeth, quietly in fact you could almost sense him holding back from crying.

Higginbottom to be fair, ex rag & ex Stoke was really good. Perhaps he's got enough brain to see the shift in power.
TBF to him he`s been very good on his analysis of City this season and has given us plenty of praise.Some people still can`t help themselves but to complain over fuck all.

TBF to him he`s been very good on his analysis of City this season and has given us plenty of praise.Some people still can`t help themselves but to complain over fuck all.

This is true, his role is to play the devils advocate to create a talking point. He probably doesn't believe most of what he says.

Any and all criticism or attempt at criticism shouldn't be seen as anti-City.

This is true, his role is to play the devils advocate to create a talking point. He probably doesn't believe most of what he says.

Any and all criticism or attempt at criticism shouldn't be seen as anti-City.
Absolutely mate.Theres been very little criticism of our playing style,you will get the odd knob like Merson complaining that we`ve got a shit defence,in his stupid opinion,but most pundits have been great this season ... and why shouldn`t they be.
I can actually taste the tears of salt at times with some of the hacks, but again overall they`ve been very good ... apart from the odd Sunday Supplement old fuckers.

David Silva made football365's team of the week with the following entry

Attacking Midfielder: David Silva (Manchester City)
One of his under-celebrated skills is his ability to get into great shooting positions. Unfortunately his conversion rates have fluctuated wildly over the years, but this season he’s been well on target. At Stoke City he also performed some standard midfield magic, although more quietly than usual, sometimes just nudging the ball ahead so a teammate could take it on the run. Notched a season and almost certainly career high (I don’t have all the stats) with a 95.7% pass percentage. De Bruyne, Sané, Aguero, Sterling are all wonderful in their ways, but for me Silva will always be First Citizen, the Emperor of the Etihad.

In their later mailbox this was the first response.

Sick of Silva
I just read your team of the week and almost vomited! If you love David Silva so much why don’t you marry him and have his babies?

He is a wonderful player and you praise quite a few others on this site but when you it comes to Silva it always reads like an obsessive fan boy with a crush that is touching his nether-regions while writing it.

Can you please post warnings on articles containing a sickeningly cheesy David Silva love letters so I can wait until I’ve digested my last meal before reading it. Thank you!

(Diaries of David Silva fanboy much like the hilarious Neville Diaries might be a good idea, you never do any fun stuff like that anymore.)
William, Leicester

Made me chuckle, as you can feel the hate & fear flowing through them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.