IF we win the title against the Rags...

I think the difference this time around is the certainty of winning the title, our last two titles have gone down to the last game of the season and so the anticipation of will we succeed or not puts everyone on edge. In this case I think the vast majority of people believe we have already won the title and it is just a question of when.

This said the thought of winning it at home to the rags is very sweet and emotion will play it's part.

Maybe if we are a couple of goals up at half time there will be an announcement telling the fan not to enter the pitch if we go on to win the game, that said we could look foolish if we then didn't win the game.

I suspect there will be a lot of communication in the press in the days leading up to the game.

Pep has potentially timed this to perfection. Win the next 2 and it's ours while beating United no less. Situations like that do not come around very often in football and it will hurt them even more than Agueroooooo if we can pull it off given the manner in which we've played and completely dominated this season. I would absolutely love it, love it I tell you if we beat them in the derby to secure the title.

Nothing will ever beat the Aguero moment as far as I'm concerned. Obviously winning it against United would be great, but it won't even come close to the QPR gsame for me. Besides, I'm still convinced Everton will throw a spanner in the works.

You are the external pessimist lol.

Everton will be difficult match which is why im not getting to excited about the derby. BUT if we do win the next two its gonna be chaos after the final whistle. Gonna be great to witness.

It will be an 'I was there moment'.

Just like York away. ;-)

And yes, I was at York away.

It would be a third hammer blow to deliver in any conversation with pub bore rags.

1)Relegated them at Old Trafford
2)Won the league whilst they were celebrating winning it at Sunderland
3)Won the league by 19pts whilst taking their pants down at the Etihad

Throw in the sick swan whilst they're gasping for breath... Game Over.

Everton won't be easy, though. So, let's try not to get too giddy, just yet. I don't gamble but 12/1 are ridiculous odds.

It would be awesome to win the title against them. This cannot be overstated. Thousands upon thousands of Blues on the pitch celebrating and the Rags sent home suffering the ultimate humiliation.

It would be a third hammer blow to deliver in any conversation with pub bore rags.

1)Relegated them at Old Trafford
2)Won the league whilst they were celebrating winning it at Sunderland
3)Won the league by 19pts whilst taking their pants down at the Etihad

Throw in the sick swan whilst they're gasping for breath... Game Over.

Everton won't be easy, though. So, let's try not to get too giddy, just yet. I don't gamble but 12/1 are ridiculous odds.
12/1 for what ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.