IF we win the title against the Rags...

It would be a third hammer blow to deliver in any conversation with pub bore rags.

1)Relegated them at Old Trafford
2)Won the league whilst they were celebrating winning it at Sunderland
3)Won the league by 19pts whilst taking their pants down at the Etihad

Throw in the sick swan whilst they're gasping for breath... Game Over.

Everton won't be easy, though. So, let's try not to get too giddy, just yet. I don't gamble but 12/1 are ridiculous odds.

Chuck in beating them in the only ever 'competitive' derby game at Wembley

It would be sweet but neither essential nor last gasp. Therefore it couldn’t possibly be as dramatic as the Aguero moment.

A total annihilation of the red cnuts would come close though....

Not sure it will ever be possible to surpass that day but not sure I would want to be in that situation again. Much rather we win singing Mind the Gap and Park the bus with 6 games to go.

I watch the closing moments sometimes and often the excellent video on You Tube with the American Football soundtrack... It always brings tears to my eyes...

Winning the league against the Rags knowing there are a lot of games left would be sweet but not the same...

I've already told my son that if we beat Neverton and can win it v the rags then he can go to the game using my ticket... I've been fortunate to have seen 2 titles won but he hasn't seen one in the flesh.

SWMBO said "he'll get to see more then you going forward" which was a strange thing to hear from a Dipper ;-)

I too watch those videos every now and again - never ceases to give me a buzz.

Fair on you giving up your ticket to your lad ☺

Fingers crossed

It'll be a fantastic moment but won't top the AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO moment ;)

Nothing will ever top that moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.