Can the derby date be changed?

An early away goal could be quite amusing.
Capable. They were all over United in the first leg. Had about 20 shots more. Correa could have scored a hat-trick, think they'll get at least two away goals tonight. But I'm not ruling out the swamp dwellers getting a late result like Palace.

No Navas.. shame that. Nolito on the bench.

All depends on who qualifies and who gets drawn to play Wed/Tue the week before the derby weekend and Tue/Wed the week after the derby. 3 games can shift involving City/United, Liverpool and Chelsea (should they manage to do us the favour of the century).

The draw is just the ties isnt it? Do they actually do a separate draw for who play Tues and who plays on a Wed?? Have to be honest, I thought the night of the games was just a TV company carve up afterwards (at which UK Sky tv wont have a seat?)

The draw is just the ties isnt it? Do they actually do a separate draw for who play Tues and who plays on a Wed?? Have to be honest, I thought the night of the games was just a TV company carve up afterwards (at which UK Sky tv wont have a seat?)
The draw gives us the ties and the TV And clubs go into negotiations before announcing match days.
BT will want Liverpool and Utd on separate nights - if Utd qualify....

Last edited:
We’re still in the QFs so wait for Fri draw and ties days for us, Liverpool (and if Chelsea can go through tomorrow by some miracle) ... won’t know till then!

Some people say the Monday.
How can it be when the 2nd legs are that week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.