IF we win the title against the Rags...

I reckon it will be won at Bournemouth on 21/4 with a Purple Aki goal and not many city fans will be there.

I'm pleased their out but does this give them a little advantage as they won't have a European game leading up to it?
We could play a tough away game on the Wednesday come back Thursday and not have a lot of prep time if the fixture doesn't move.

I'm pleased their out but does this give them a little advantage as they won't have a European game leading up to it?
We could play a tough away game on the Wednesday come back Thursday and not have a lot of prep time if the fixture doesn't move.
We will still beat them, they're shit.

Well let's face it, winning title against UTD rags will have its own atmosphere special to the occasion, so Blue prayers each night until then. Great they screwed up last night playing bog brush; I think Maureen will do that against us too, anything to spoil the game flow. Ha, ha. The dick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.