Champions League Games 13/14 March

The above quote is true lpl

Btw the B/R football quotes are from a fake account... De boer wasn't on bein tonight lol

Maureen has actually knocked out united 3 times ...not 2. So his comment should have been :

Mourinho press conf: "I've sat in this chair 3 times now. With Porto -- Manchester United out. With Real Madrid -- Manchester United out. With Manchester United - Manchester United out. So this is nothing new for this football club."

Before we all get carried away when is the second leg, I think they can overcome 2-1 even if away goals count double.

It's a UEFA directive that Manchester United away goals count treble, and home goals count double. Seville just scraped through according to slippy

Here he is in all his elephant headed glory. I feel so sorry for his mother having to deliver a potato head like him.

Just shows there mentality that tonight's performance was exactly the same as Saturday, but because they beat Liverpool it was a Peg masterclass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.