Champions League Games 13/14 March

Fingers crossed we repeat the league cup and draw the team that knocked United out.
Much as I loved our last three day trip to Seville the missus will divorce me if I we draw them and I'm forced to go again...

I'm
N'zonzi was a slightly above average midfielder when in the premier league, they made him look like Toure in his prime over the two legs, never got near him.
Stop talking bollocks. If you watched football outside of England you'd see nzonzi is top drawer.

Think I will have a wander down bookies tomorrow and put £10 on Peg either getting sacked or resigning after we tear them a new one after the derby, wonder what odds they will give me...??

N'zonzi was a slightly above average midfielder when in the premier league, they made him look like Toure in his prime over the two legs, never got near him.
He, randomly, lives in Altrincham during the off season (haven’t a clue why). Seen him at the gym around June a few times.

Friday...
cldrawnotmanunited.gif

Rags are fucked with Alexis on 500k for 5 years. You'd think they would've learnt after the Rooney crap. Amateurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.