Talksport

Just sitting here asking myself, "did he actually just say that"? What a clown. It's no wonder they're not happy.
They actually believe that they are a decent side.
Not only that he actually compared one of those clowns to Jesus in terms of ability. Too busy laughing my arse off to hear which rag player he was actually on about.

Just sitting here asking myself, "did he actually just say that"? What a clown. It's no wonder they're not happy.

Is Jesus better than Lukaku, absolutely not.

Typical brain dead Salford Rag.

The staggering thing is, they believe this shit.

Long may it continue.

giphy.gif

The enormous disconnect between what they used to be and what they are now seems really to be too big for some of them to cope with.

Blue winding the rag **** up.
Goldstein, like most rags, is the biggest wind up merchant on the airwaves when any of the rags perceived rivals slip up, but simply can’t take it when the boot is on the other foot.

His bottom lip was trembling big time when he mysteriously cut the blue off claiming it was because his mobile signal was bad

I’m picturing the city players sat in front of a big screen in a lounge in their luxury hotel, celebrating wildly when Seville scored

Hope it was filmed for city tv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.