United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to laugh. As the ex rag ginger cnut said at half time Sevilla are a poor poor side and haven't got a goal in them.

He certainly got it spot on considering they had 2 goals in them .

To top it off as well just as I was leaving work a rag walked in wearing his full clobber and half and half scarf.

YCMIU comedy gold.

Nzonzi just said this in a post match interview and I do not jest...."we didn't know we would have all the ball the way we did cos we thought they were a big club"....this night just gets better and better.

It works out at £600k a week once you factor in the signing on bonus they are paying him.

Let that sink in. £600k per week for a 29yr old who hasn’t been great for at least a year. Plus they gave away a £35m signing to get him. And paid millions to his agent.

It’s like Woodward has morphed into a modern day peter Swales.

And don’t we just love it

is there a blaze due at a warehouse then?

Ragcafe is worth a nosey tonight.

Breakout 67 said this one their Pogba thread - try not to piss yourself too much on reading

Zidane at this stage in his career had just left Bordeaux for Juventus. In fact, I would say that Pogba at this current age is better than Zidane at the same age.

Zidane didn't really get going until his late twenties and had plenty of these performances when he was 24.

Someone already did an extensive comparison between the two and it was quite convincing. Zidane was a similar player to Pogba in that he needed other players to do fundamental things for him (ie Makelele and Figo). Zidane was doing all the aesthetic stuff on the ball, but when it came to supporting the team, other players did that.

Can you imagine the “flop” headlines pogba would be getting if he was playing like that for us? Sanchez too for that matter

Just remember this in seville
lol at their fans deludeness
fac28580ec241e9f0689c86fe2677f3f.jpg

Those 2 bellends had better stay clear of high balconies on April 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.