CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Would prefer to save the biggies for semi and beyond. Seville or Roma first choice followed by Chelsea if they beat Barca and then Juve. After that RM. just don’t want Barca or Bayern yet. I think we can beat anyone but risk of beating the big ones in quarter is losing focus for semi thinking job done.

Any of our, or other teams’, players got card accumulation issues? When do those get wiped off the slate?

Might be nice to play someone who would be missing a star or two!

Speaking of which, how far down the tightrope is Fernandinho...both CL & PL? Seems like an eternity since we first discussed him almost reaching 10 in the PL!

Barca v Real
Juve v Bayern
Scousers v Roma
City v Sevilla

Beat Sevilla 3-0 away in the first leg to virtually guarantee us a SF place enabling us to field a full strength team for the “guard of honour” derby.

On paper, it shouldn't matter who we get but UEFA are corrupt and will be chomping at the bit to give away a dodgy penalty or two against us. That Spanish ref Lahoz or that Turkish ref will no doubt find their way in charge of our games and cheat us out of it.

We've had favourable draws in the last 16 for the past 3 years, UEFA might be corrupt but no need to suspect a conspiracy at every turn tbh

We've had favourable draws in the last 16 for the past 3 years, UEFA might be corrupt but no need to suspect a conspiracy at every turn tbh

I don't think the draws are corrupt. But the reffing of Lahoz is certainly corrupt. How many penalties has he given away in the matches that he's reffed us? 3 out of 3, I think it is. How many weren't even fouls? 2 at least. How many penalties did he fail to award us that were blatant? I remember him booking Aguero for diving when he was blatantly fouled. You know he's a corrupt ref when one of the quietest, nicest guys in our squad i.e. KDB was getting booked for arguing with him about his shit performance. Every decision he makes is always against City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.