Spurs tickets on sale from Monday.

How ridiculous, the size of Wembley and we could possibly win the league there and they give us that allocation.

Piss take.

What a ridiculous allocation!

Could be the day we win the league in a 90000 stadium that won’t be full, we get just over 3000.

I might buy in their end

All down to policing costs I'd imagine.

Can't help thinking that all clubs should pay monies to a central body who allocate resources for police/stewards.

Grounds may well be technically safer than ever but cost cutting puts fans at risk.

As it is this game could have more City fans in home areas than in the away bit.

All down to policing costs I'd imagine.

Can't help thinking that all clubs should pay monies to a central body who allocate resources for police/stewards.

Grounds may well be technically safer than ever but cost cutting puts fans at risk.

As it is this game could have more City fans in home areas than in the away bit.

I assume this a standard allocation so trying to anticipate a team winning title 8 months in advance may be tough. I wonder though if they put some sort of restriction on buying tickets in home end.

Just had a look on the Spurs site and there is no availability in the home end whatsoever [edit: despite this link saying it's on general sale: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-manchester-city-ticket-news-050318/].

Seems unlikely that they've sold out a month before the game, when they haven't sold out once so far this season and they haven't posted a news article to say it's sold out.

Does anyone know how to get tickets in the home end? Cheers

Just had a look on the Spurs site and there is no availability in the home end whatsoever [edit: despite this link saying it's on general sale: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-manchester-city-ticket-news-050318/].

Seems unlikely that they've sold out a month before the game, when they haven't sold out once so far this season and they haven't posted a news article to say it's sold out.

Seems tricky. As you say, none showing up, even logged in.

There's a few on Facebook that have got tickets in 516, not sure how.

Pretty sure they just went online and got them because not heard of any restrictions.

Always wondered how these overseas foreign fans based or visiting london get tickets for Spurs games at Wembley, are they Spurs members or is there generally an easier way to get them. Apparently fans of the filth from M16 were scattered all over Wembley for the recent league game there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.