Paulo Dybala

If Kun leaves which is what the article implies then we would get atleast 70m from him.
Dybala 140
Weigl 40
Mahrez/bailly 50
Is a total of 240
Subtract 70 from that and maybe and extra 10 from other sales and it's a 150 net spend which is affordable for us.
Don`t think we will sign both a winger and a CF

If Kun leaves which is what the article implies then we would get atleast 70m from him.
Dybala 140
Weigl 40
Mahrez/bailly 50
Is a total of 240
Subtract 70 from that and maybe and extra 10 from other sales and it's a 150 net spend which is affordable for us.
Doesnt imply that, says in the future, whoever replaces him I'm pretty sure we are looking at the season after next or later, which discounts lewadowski for me. Unless its a striker to go on loan I wouldnt expect anything other than a wide forward this summer.

"City’s biggest buy is still the £55m capture of Kevin De Bruyne three years ago. “Maybe it will happen in the future but so far we have not spent £100m on one player, or £90m or £80m,” Guardiola pointed out. “We cannot pay that right now, they tell me. That is the truth."

Can`t see us spending 100m+ for Dybala, even though he is a fantastic player. A DM, a winger (Bailey, Kluivert, Bernard or Mahrez) and potentially an LB is all we need

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.