Do you really believe the league is over...?

Does anyone know if we wrap up the league soon. Will we take the piss and play all reserves and all. Or still play strongest team as I am planning a trip over

Does anyone know if we wrap up the league soon. Will we take the piss and play all reserves and all. Or still play strongest team as I am planning a trip over
I’ll send a PM to Pep and let you know...

I just realized that City have clinched CL football.

It's not even mid-March yet.
Not strictly correct. If Liverpool win the Champions League and finished fifth and Arsenal win the Europa League and finish sixth or below - and we finish fourth, which is still possible, just; then we’d miss out.

Edit: might have miscalculated this, as Chelsea cannot finish above us, the lowest we could finish is third under that scenario - as you were!

These red cunnts are so funny. Two of the dicks at work, never go of course, 3 weeks ago were saying oh you have got really tough games coming up, arsenal, sjoke, Everton spurs away, Chelsea and then at home, we’ll be breathing down your necks after that, have now changed to “you have Champions League games either side of the derby, we will stop you winning it that day”. If ever two wankers could encapsulate how far our clubs and aspirations have changed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.