IF we win the title against the Rags...

Nothing comes close to 2012. Nor could it. We'd been in their shadow for far too long and that day, they thought they'd kept us there, 'til Serge slid the dagger into their fucking hearts. Every time I see that goal I try and picture one of their utterly c untish fans (Patrick Kielty, James Nesbitt etc) and imagine the sheer fucking horror on their faces as it dawns on them just what's happened. If you could have written a more brutal, deathly, ghastly, heart-wrenching, murderously savage way for us to win it, well, you couldn't. I remember the guttural roar as we paraded the trophy the next day. It built up from Albert Sq and as it came round past the 1st bend, it was like a fucking tidal wave of years of upset, torment, frustration and utter fucking joy. Never heard a roar like it. It wasn't a cheer. It was a full on fucking roar. I looked around and it was twenty deep with blokes. A few kids, couple of women and the odd family. But, by and large, just grown men. This was our moment. The lads who'd followed them through thin and fucking thinner.
fuck me mate, this brought a lump to my throat .. its churchillian in its delivery , well said buddy

We should go down to 10 men in the first 5 minutes - a karate kick to bog brushes head should do it - and then wipe the floor against their 11

We don't just want to win this game, I want to hammer the bastards.
5 - 0 and that's just at HT.

This, a good 6-0 hammering or a reversal of that van perse goal in the 90th min the ****s did us by the other year to win one nil, and watch all the twats cry after thinking they had got away with it only for us to beat them and laugh our tits off.

I think everton might at least draw with us,they are a problem for us at their place,i'm not getting ahead of myself,if vinny plays both to lead us i think we will do it though

I think everton might at least draw with us,they are a problem for us at their place,i'm not getting ahead of myself,if vinny plays both to lead us i think we will do it though

They’re very poor this season, they’ll have nothing to play for, and their best player has just been ruled out for 6 weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.