Paulo Dybala

IIRC he played as a supporting striker beside 'big man' Cavani. Basically the same role as his current one at Juve.
There's no place for him in 433 at all. He's not flexible enough, Sampaoli doesn't call him up for a reason.
I don't believe Pep is interested.
Dybala never played with Cavani mate. Cavani was at napoli when they beat us in 2011 wasn't he?

Not a Dybala fan at all - personal opinion. To improve us I’d go balls deep for Hazard.

Not a Dybala fan at all - personal opinion. To improve us I’d go balls deep for Hazard.
++ no better options unless investing in more youth but since there's no real obvious temptations. besides Bailey, laeo? would try for hazard also. do need one more attacker. how would you line up next season? strongest front 3

Unless Aguero is leaving we don’t need a striker and I think Aguero’s second half of the season form has pretty much played himself into Pep’s plans next season.

Before that I had a feeling Pep would cash in and look for a new long term replacement.

I think we only need a wide player adding to our attacking arsenal next season.

Hmmmm I think we could do with three strikers. We are lucky that injuries to Sergio and Jesus tended not to coincide.

Most teams have four which is overkill for us but 3 is about correct.

Unless Aguero is leaving we don’t need a striker and I think Aguero’s second half of the season form has pretty much played himself into Pep’s plans next season.

Before that I had a feeling Pep would cash in and look for a new long term replacement.

I think we only need a wide player adding to our attacking arsenal next season.

I think Pep ultimately wants an interchangeable front 3 - say Hazard, Sane and Sterling - switching positions constantly and all carrying a goal threat - I.e. 60+ goals between them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.