Fringe Centre halves to leave?

I have two theories on this. Based on Kompanys place in the squad

The first is Kompany will still be involved and Tosin will be loaned out.

The second theory is Kompany will be fazed out next season. He will be dropped for the champions league squad to free up a foreign player spot. Tosin will be considered 4 CB but will probably not play so much.
Don't think there is very much that fazes Kompany to be honest.

Denayer will absolutely be sold. Mangala will be sold but will probably take longer due to the injury and City likely wanting a higher fee for him. Tosin should get a loan to the Championship.

I don`t think he quite good enough for the PL but might find his feet in the Championship.I just can`t see him sticking around any longer after this seasons out.
That's the thing, he'd be a better Premier League centre half than he would a Championship one, that's his skillset. He'll only fit in at 7 or 8 PL clubs though, could be better off going abroad.

How do you see the future of Lati and Eric Garcia? Will they get first team minutes next season, or is it too early?
Latibeaudiere is a future star, whether at City or elsewhere. Garcia I wouldn't be sold on tbh although the potential is there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.