Paulo Dybala

i think dybala ends up in spain but those saying he isnt good are clearly not watching....hes an insane talent and id welcome him here in a heartbeat

also those saying he has to play up top with someone....Jesus?

Great player but not sure he fits our system although that's not really a deal breaker given his age he has time to adapt his game, the biggest problem would be his price tag... he's one of Serie A's prize assets and it would probably end up making Pogba look cheap before negotiations are done.

Unless Aguero is leaving we don’t need a striker and I think Aguero’s second half of the season form has pretty much played himself into Pep’s plans next season.

Before that I had a feeling Pep would cash in and look for a new long term replacement.

I think we only need a wide player adding to our attacking arsenal next season.

Agree 100%

i think dybala ends up in spain but those saying he isnt good are clearly not watching....hes an insane talent and id welcome him here in a heartbeat

also those saying he has to play up top with someone....Jesus?
It's not that he's not good, it's that he's never nailed down a position and made the best of his strengths.

It's not that he's not good, it's that he's never nailed down a position and made the best of his strengths.
I agree on that, but looking at the transformation of many of our players this season, I believe Pep would easily make him a top 5 player in the world in no time.

The press are saying Juve are looking to sell to help fund the Ronaldo transfer

Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Utd, they offered 100m for him a while ago so are obviously interested and one of the 5 clubs that could afford him

His talent is obvious but where is his best position? I've seen him play about 4 different roles over the past few years and don't think he's nailed down one particular position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.