Barcelona

Sevilla
Roma
Juventus
Liverpool
Real Madrid
Bayern
Barcelona
Am I right in saying that Liverpool are the only side on that list that we have never faced in the Champions League?

Don't really care who we get. To win it we will need to beat the best anyway. Would rather play strength over two legs than in a one off final. So Lets beat Barca in the 1/4s, Juventus in the semi's and play Roma in the final.

Obviously we all would prefer Roma or Sevilla, but in terms of who I actually think we'll draw, I have a gut feeling we're getting either Juventus or Bayern. It's either that or what I had for lunch

I've got a feeling that the twisted powers that be will not want us to draw one of their beloved so called top boys yet in the the fear that we are better. So we might avoid the likes of Barca, Madrid and Munich but more likely get a very strong side such as Juve or Roma. I know it won't be bloody Seville!

Real Madrid and Barcelona absolutely nailed on to get one of Roma or Sevilla.

We will get Bayern I reckon.

Not sure a 20-25 yard shots are shite finishing , in the six yard box maybe

Maybe they should've got closer to the goal, rather than speculating. I can''t see how anyone can call it unlucky.
Chelsea played some decent stuff last night, but were well off in the final third. They never really threatened, much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.